I am a crappy little rust bucket from Japan, with 1.5 Liters of pure Pacific Rim Power, all 62 HP of which are put to the ground through aged and failing CV joints, and cooled by a fin-shedding radiator. I will turn any color coolant you put in my radiator to rust within a couple days, no matter how many times you flush and fill, as I have done for years.
I sat in an old pig barn for 15 years before an intelligent, handsome, generous, patient, former driver put me right again. I shall be forever grateful to his humility, patience, kind supportive words and irrepressible hope. He is truly a gentleman and a scholar, with his gentle eyes, easy smile and positive outlook on life. The world would be such a better place with more such as him. May God bless him for the rest of his days. Did I mention how good-looking he is?
No comments:
Post a Comment