The challenge was to get pictures of teammates, cars and a local in front of a list of small towns. We got two of three required: Warm Springs, VA and Tazewell, VA.
Tojo is running normally, now at least. It had a tip-in stumble most of the day on Day 1, but didn't do it yesterday. After hearing some noise from the left rear wheel, I pulled the hub off yesterday and found that the parking brake cable was rattling around inside the hub and so I gnawed it off with a pair of wire cutters. It isn't connected anyway. I'll try to remove the grille in front of the radiator to see if that improves air flow and cooling today.
We also based by Bristol, TN which claims to be the home of Country Music. The town needs to be removed from the map, lest any other town get an idea to start country music. As I have always said, America's decline as a world power is due to the rise in the popularity of country music.
Maps look great!
ReplyDeleteGatlinburg, a tourist crap mecca. I'm sure your 'Yota shocked many.
Carry on!